lauantai 21. syyskuuta 2013

flashback

Some more photos from Russia. I always come so inspired from there. I don't know why, but atmosphere and spirit and everything is different, than in Finland. It's not that living in Finland is boring, stressful or lonely, but you should get away sometimes. For now, I have a very strong desire to go somewhere. Although it's not possible to go to Bali or Thailand in the near future, I search for villas, apartments and hotels where I could stay. It's like a hobby for me or something. I can spend hours for searching something, I should start doing something with it :D

we made vegetable puree soup with mum at least 3 times

view on Petrozavodsk from my friend's balcony

out with mum

waiting
mini coke

my mum moved and there is renovation going on, so we had a "photoshoot" :D


celebrated friend's birthday :)

Ei kommentteja: