maanantai 12. marraskuuta 2012

2 years 10 months 12 days

Living hard times. Still can't believe it's over. There is no we anymore, only in my heart. I keep on breathing, eating, watching movies, seeing friends (without them I would have been down for longer time). I'm ok, not great, but this time I'm stronger and I have faith. I've just learned not to reject your beloved and close people. They are important and you can't just go on the street and ask someone to be your best friend straight away. Well, 2 tough weeks and life goes on:) I have not been doing much all this time, but here are some things:

shopping therapy

catching sun

trying to do a tofu steak :)

cooking for myself. tofu+carrot+potato

waking up a night. one moon, one star

drinking herb tea. nice gift 

witnessing opening and last day of this exhibition. photo by nikita matilda

walking in a new neighborhood

Ei kommentteja: