maanantai 29. lokakuuta 2012

not diamonds, friends are forever!

Since last Saturday, I had great moments that I shared with my beloved friends. Some studying, a little shopping. I have finally visited a vegetarian restaurant in Tampere named Gopal. I had already a quick step by, but not for eating and since that day I wanted to come and enjoy food properly with no hurrying. I liked the place and food. They have an indian style food buffet and you pay for the weight of your meal. I was pretty hungry and wanted to try everything, even a little bit, so i paid around 12 euros as 100g is 1.84€. It is not so much, but for me it is a little expensive. Quality and taste of food is great, so it was a good after second hand shop lunch :)
Last Saturday I visited my friends in their new apartment. We prepared some food together and had great time together eating, laughing and talking.
This whole weekend we spent only in girls company with dancing, eating, preparing surprises, baking cake, laughing a lot, not sleeping well and just having fun. I did not even realise how much i missed having fun, taking care of each other, worrying, supporting and enjoying life. Female friendship exists and is wonderful. I'm very happy since long time and will cherish my friends and try to keep them happy all the time.
<3
Some pictures from last week
english for tourism, school...

morning bus

shadows, home


somebody is getting older

seriously? green leaves on snow?
don't like to cook for myself, but sometimes...

on the way from school
just perfect carrot cake from armas maitokauppa 
art in tamk
I brought some vege stuff, which my friends kindly called hippie shit, but the liked it :D 

great tasty food in gopal



warm and colourful


Ei kommentteja: