maanantai 23. huhtikuuta 2012

antique tongeren

Although I have already visited tongeren, we went there on sunday morning together. We missed the morning bus from hasselt, but it was charming to walk through the empty town centre. They say, in tongeren, there is a biggest antique market in Europe, so why not to check it? Can't say it is the biggest, but at least there are several spots located throughout tongeren, an ideal place to buy nice furniture. I started to dream about my own cafe and what would I buy from the market.
The weather was nice this time and we walked around a little and started to look for a place to eat. Don't know how much time did it take to finally come back to the chinese restaurant and wait for it to open. It was a total different story. We ordered meals and when the waitress brought them, I had a moment of disappointment, because there was so little food on the plate. After a while, the waitress brought two different big plates of food and I thought, now I'm gonna be full like never before :D Full and happy we went to the Gallo-Roman museum and I spent a couple hours with reading and drinking mint tea, while waiting.
Movie date was a perfect ending of the day. Kinepolis in Hasselt is not like Plevna in Tampere. It is bigger, more modern and a better quality 3D. A bit surprising was a 10 min break in the middle of the movie, but if you're out of popcorn, it is a good opportunity to buy some more. Road home on 1 bike and straight to bed. Next stop - Brugge!!!














Ei kommentteja: